As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
The Choice of Top Engineers and Audio Pros
Engineers and pro audio reviewers agree: the M50x is the choice for pure professional performance.
Coveted Sonic Signature
The way to listen – in the studio or at home. The M50x delivers exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
In the studio or onstage, at home or out and about, the closed-back, over-ear design of the M50x gives you excellent passive isolation to keep out exterior noise.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
15 – 28,000 Hz
|Maximum Input Power|
1,600 mW at 1 kHz
285 g, without cable and connector
Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m straight cable and detachable 1.2 m straight cable
Gold-plated stereo 1/8” connector with strain relief
CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter