THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED. WINNERS – W. Ung & D. Cull.
Experience the world of For Honor in its true immersive glory.
Here’s your chance to win one of two For Honor™ x Audio-Technica prize packs, including the official game on Xbox One or PS4, a pair of PDG1 or PG1 gamer headphones and exclusive merch.
To enter, explain in 25 words or less why you think Knights, Vikings or Samurai are the best faction (Hint: Head to http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/ to find out more). The most creative answer wins.
Join the Open Beta this Friday to try out For Honor™ before release next week. Winner announced 10th February 2017. For Honor™ will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC on the 14th February 2017.
© 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The For Honor logo, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition, entrants give Audio-Technica Australasia/Technical Audio Group PTY LTD and Ubisoft permission to add their information to a database. Both parties are granted permission to send participants promotional material. Entrants have the ability to opt-out of the database if necessary.
- Competition is open to Australian residents and the prize can only be shipped within Australia; excluding employees.
- Competition closes at midnight, 9th February 2017. Winner will be announced 10th February 2017.
- This is a game of skill. Entries considered will be correct and will be judged on creativity.
- Audio-Technica Australasia/Technical Audio Group PTY LTD will choose the winning entry. The decision is final and binding.
- Winners (2) will receive the following prize pack:
a) Official ‘For Honor™’ game for Xbox One or PS4, a For Honor™ jumper, one pair of the ATH-PG1 or ATH-PDG1 headphone, an Audio-Technica mousepad; coaster pack; in-ear headphones; sunglasses and t-shirt (sizes limited).
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Audio-Technica Australasia/Technical Audio Group PTY LTD reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes.
- Audio-Technica Australasia/Technical Audio Group PTY LTD, Ubisoft, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Prize will be sent after 14th February 2017. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date.