The U841A delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A has a 360° pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Battery: –40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range(typical): Phantom: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: MICROPHONE: 78 g), POWER MODULE: 139 g
- Dimensions: MICROPHONE: 2.56" (65.0 mm) diameter, 0.59" (15.1 mm) height, POWER MODULE: 3.31" (84.0 mm) H x 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x 0.87" (22.0 mm) D
- Switches: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8531 power module; battery; soft protective pouch