Audio-Technica's stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 20 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range(typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 345 g
- Dimensions: 6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R7