With robust construction and unobtrusive appearance, the PRO 45 and PRO 45W offer versatile sound-reinforcement solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphones’ high-SPL handling is perfect for suspension over choirs and orchestras. Available in two colors: Black (PRO 45); white (PRO 45W).
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range(typical): 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 15 g
- Dimensions: 2.24" (56.9 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Accessories Furnished: AT8146(WH) windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M21